Tips for an affordable and hustle-free wedding
- Agree on a wedding theme and purchase your wedding accessories one at a time.
- Save up gradually for your wedding needs while sourcing contributions strategically.
- Make a list of your guests at least six months before the wedding day.
- Agree on guest numbers between both families a month before wedding day.
- Have at least two-thirds of the budget covered a month to your wedding day.
- Contact your wedding planner or service providers regularly to avoid surprises.
- Agree on non-negotiables with your partner though strive to keep the wedding affordable.
- Hire a wedding planner or a trusted committee to assist you with wedding planning needs
- Compare several vendor prices for each service without compromising on quality.
- On the wedding day, avoid so much the temptation to ‘be in charge’ of the function. Relax
Leave a Comment